Sunday, January 01, 2006

Yeah, it's 2006!

I wonder how many weeks it's going to take me to adjust. You know, stop writing 2005 on checks and stuff. Not that anyone writes checks anymore. That's SO 1999!

Not much going on. Actually had a few days off from work. What a relief, but also I'm at a lost as to what to do. Spent about 5 hours on the ole PS2. Mostly GT4 (best game evar!) but also tried a few demo discs. Played MotoGP on Xbox. Very cool, but hard to get used to. I think I still prefer cars.

Maybe moto-engined cars, but four wheels nonetheless.

New favorite car (after seeing it in GT4) is the Suzuki GSX-R/4!

I wonder if I'll ever be able to build something like that. This dude up North is building his own car. He has just a bit more money than I do... Dman. Just checked the site as I like to do periodically. He's got an M5. Not the 400hp one I hope to own, but the new V-10 MONSTER.

-Hong

No comments: